Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tired

Phew.. today was one long hectic day...

Got out from the house at 8am to have breakfast with my mother... followed her to the pasar, bought stuff and bla bla bla... went to the bank to reactivate my account. Apparently, my account was being neglected too long and became inactive thus the ATM service is not usable.

Reach home at 11 something... decided to go out again by my own to check out my working location in Sepang. Wanted to find out a few days ago but keep procrastinating. =p Have to report to work on Friday and this is what forced me to go look for it hehe...

Spend two hours driving on the road around Sepang area... Argghh, damn ulu place.... even with the address is useless!! The roads there are all kelam kabut wan la, you wont be able to tell what road your are on... = = End up in places like Salak Tinggi la, halfway to Banting la, all sorts of kampung(s) laa and so on and on.... really kenot tahan.. wasted so much petrol.. haih..

In the end, suddenly spotted my company's logo and end up in a plantation. Manage to ask some workers there and luckily, one of them lead me to the actual place. Well, the place is just located next to the Sepang F1 circuit. OMG

Passed by it a few times earlier but still missed it... but at least the place is nice. The main building is quite futuristic in design hehehe and the place is quite new I think... but forget to take picture.. later lerr.. =p

And so it is all settled, I do not need to fear that I might be late on my first day working because I sesat haha. The only thing left to consider is should I shift there to save on petrol and toll $$$? Maybe I should. =p


Just to show where I went.... =p Some place I even ended up there twice.. hehe

Reach home around 2pm and off I went again to KL to buy some computer stuff. Hang around in Times Square and Low Yat before going back in the evening jam.

And all this was done although I did not sleep the night before wahahaha... so that makes me very very very tired and thus after dinner... went straight to bed.


KL in the evening... taken from Times Square




Bukit Bintang area... jam jam jam.... =p

BRI@N =p

No comments: