Friday, April 25, 2008

The Blog Readibility Test

blog readability test

Ermm, I wonder what is the meaning of this. Is this a good thing or bad? It says in the site...

"What Level Of Education Is Required To Understand Your Blog?"

Er, I think it is a good thing because it practically means that those from junior high and above can understand what I write here? =p I guess only primary school kids will have some difficulty perhaps? Hehe, anyway, it was never my intention to write in such a way to make it understandable for them.. Er, not that I do not want them to read but aiyaaaa, at least give me a college level laaa..=p

I am Monash material okayyy... mana boleh write at 'junior high' level wan!! Hehe.. Got this while reading my friends bloggie. Well, some of them are at the 'college' level while most of the others are at 'high school' level. Hmm, makes me wonder how the site actually determines this. Do they scan through all the words found in your blog? Aiya, if it is like that thus it means my vocabulary is not that good la.. limited to junior high only.. sweat..
= =''

Anyway, don't care much, just do it for fun only..

But I do compare my blog to one's blog. Mr. Lim Kit Siang's blog. You know, the politician from DAP?
His url is http://blog.limkitsiang.com/

And this is what I get...

blog readability test

Wow...

Geng ar....!

=p

BRI@N

No comments: