Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthdays Post =P

Damn.. so long no update.. too lazy perhaps HaHa

Anyway, just a recap of what happened the past few weeks. On the 18th October, went to Genting Highlands. Not to gamble but to go play in the theme park. I think it has been very long since the last time I went there. More than 10 years perhaps? I cannot even recall.. =p Anyway, could not recognized the place anymore. Was practically lost up there. =p

Had a good time at the park. Played many games. Was there from 1.30pm till night. Went there by bus from 1U and was scheduled to return at 8.30pm but DAMN, missed the bus in the evening. XD
Not my fault really.. hehe.. blame it on others.. =p

The initial plan was to spent the night there, but hotel rate is too expensive and so instead, got a cab back to KL. Cheaper I guess..

........................................................................

A few dedications coming up....

First of all.. erm 11 October is my uni friend Mr. Ho


Happy Birthday Mr. Ho XD


Yeah.. and I still remember I first got drunk in my life at your party back in 2006 Wahahaha.. Bad influence XD
HoHoHo.. =P

........................................................................

On the 20th October...


Happy Birthday to Ah Chan!


Ah Chan (name really sounds like Ah Chan - whatever that means =p) is my fellow college mate back in Sunway class of 2003/2004 when we both did our A-Levels. After that, we were both in Monash but was in different course. Mr Ah Chan is now an engineer just got himself a job 2 months back. His salary is higher than mine, which is why he still owe me either lunch or dinner or both. I owe him nothing =P

To Ah Chan, I wish you all the best in everything you do la ^^V.... And again faster get a GF la, memalukan saja..
HeHeHe...

And yeah.... MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL in case you are wondering HaHa

........................................................................

22nd October


Happy Birthday to Miss Poh Poh!


Miss Poh Poh is my high school friend who is currently in the US doing her major in Biochemistry. Well, we used to be closed before she left to mingle with all the angmoh there.. HeHe... anyway, this girl is always busy until she got no time to layan me in msn. Called me 'random' when I chatted her up = ='' How sad... HeHe.. And so I happen to missed her birthday wahahahaha..

I just wish you here okie? =p I am sure you won't mind right HaHa.
Update me sometimes and make sure you find us when you are back. We know you will HeHe..

........................................................................

On the 23rd October, met up with another old friend of mine.

And so....


Happy 23rd Birthday to Miss Trot! =P


Nyehehehehe.. I have known you for a very long time. Since kindergarten I supposed. How many years?

18 years?!! =p
Although there was a big gap in between and also we only got ''close'' in upper secondary. HaHa

Hmm, what can I say? You have been a very good friend to me as I had to you =P.

In fact I think I am WAYYYYY BETTER! Muahahaha. Anyway, you are now starting your internship which also means you are completing your studies very soon (Here we have another engineer). Well, I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Soon you will be working your a** off doing the same thing for the next 30 years or so - [Engineer's work].. LOL

And I hope you enjoy it HaHa

I am 'enjoying' mine now.. =D

As for you.. faster get yourself attached la.. don't so drama and picky.. HeHe

........................................................................

On the 24th Oct, went to BU Club again. This time is to celebrate another friend's big day.


Happy Birthday to Chris! =p


At last you are no longer the same age as me. I am younger now HeHe.. I do hope you like the cake I bought. LOL

Have a wonderful year ahead. =)

Due to the craziness there at BU. It was agreed upon the members of the club that no pictures will be posted to the public. This is to protect the 'good' and 'beautiful' image of those involved. HeHe

........................................................................

So many people celebrating their birthdays in October. Just last weekend went clubbing again. Erm, also there is a birthday party going on there. Not really close to that person, but thanks for the alcohol man.. Wahahaha.. =p

Yeah Yeah.. XD Asked for some opinions why so many birthday at this time of the year. They say cause.... February Valentines ma.... so people also become extra romantic luu.... HeHe...
*Ahem Ahem..

************

And also, got an unexpected call that night in club. HaHa. But I was already half deaf that time so cant hear at all =p. But manage to chat online later the next day. =)

Good luck to this friend. Hope you have a good time there. =) I will see you when I see you.. =) HeHe


************

And also congratulations to the new couple =). LOL At last the two of you got together. I am happy for the both of you =) Really! HoHo..



***


So basically that is all about it for the past 2-3 weeks. Nothing much to blog about work as it was plain boring.=[ In fact, this week will be the same as well.

But coming this weekend..there will be....




ANOTHER PARTY!! ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!! Muahahaha

See I told you.. LOL

And so.. looking forward to it.. =)


HaHa. Am actually writing this post from office. And so, I think I will stop here and get back to work now = =''. Might update the post with some pictures later.. if I am hardworking HaHa..

Till then..


Signing off.. =)

BRI@N

No comments: