Sunday, October 12, 2008

BioMalaysia 2008

Another week has passed by..

Was quite a busy week. Company was involved in BioMalaysia 2008 Exhibition and so was at KLCC from Monday to Thursday.


Overall the event was quite successful. A lot of visitors came to our booth. Some were just curious passer-by while some wish to know more 'dig information' from us. Hehe. Anyway, it was quite an eye-opening event after the WCIT I had in May at the same place. =P

During the WCIT (World Congress on Information Technology), my company display the entire Oil Palm tree. And with that, we won the best booth design competition. This time, the focus was on Jatropha instead of Oil Palm. The only difference between WCIT and BioMalaysia is that the former was more on Information Technology while this time its on Biotechnology. And so, other exhibitors were mostly from research institution, universities as well as other private biotech companies.

As the focus is more on Jatropha, it was decided that life Jatropha plants be displayed. The design of the booth was quite cool. A total of 5 plants were there with 4 of it hanging above. Show you all some pics. =P

Yeah we won the best booth design this time too. =)

One good thing about having exhibition like this is that I do not have to go all the way to Sepang to work HeHe. I get to go to KL which is so much closer and also get to claim for all the expenses like lunch, dinner, etc.. =P

And so I quickly take the opportunity to eat for free... =p But I am also a very good employee. I will try my best to help company save cost and so only manage to eat at the food court =/

See, sooo economical... =P

Second day... some Pattaya Fried Rice with Salad... =/

So that is more or less what I ate for the remaining days except the days where I get to attend the networking cocktail and also the official dinner HaHaHA. =P

Taken using my phone - Blur Blur = ='' Food there wasn't so good though.. =/

So what are my contributions for this time event? During the WCIT, I was new that time and so did nothing much except for preparing exhibits and taking care of booth. However, this time around, I get to do more things HeHe.

Yeah, get to prepare the information posters for the booth. Wahaha. Here are the posters I help to prepare. =P




Yeah... all my hard work =). During break time get to walk around and take beautiful pictures of the park. So nice HeHe. I actually kind off like city life HaHa....


Yeah..

And also, during the event, only small ikan manage to come over to see see LOL. Great. XD
And also manage to lose my spec this time. Great Great Great = =''
Need to get new specs jor... =/
.................................................................................................

And so, did not work on Friday. Break. HeHe...
During the weekend as usual, did went clubbing but only on Friday night this time. Become a good boy already. =) That night met up with some friends there.. ordered quite a lot of beer, drink till so high.. HeHe.. but still okay... never get drunk. =)

On Saturday went for dinner with my former uni mates. The Princess had a business training in KL and so manage to meet up with her and Mr. S. HaHa. Had dinner at Mr. S restaurant. So nice the food. Thanks Mr. S =) My treat next time. LOL

Ordered by Mr. S

Vegetables - Lotus root?

Yam?

Fish. This is tasty.

And lastly Prawn.

I ate 3 bowls of rice that night. Great. Too hungry already. =)

After dinner thought of going clubbing again. But no 'Kaki' that time so only manage to drink some beer and see people play MahJiang at friend's place HeHe. Went back home that night.

Sunday did nothing at all. Slept whole day. LOL

And thats about it for my entire week. Heard that another exhibition will be coming up at the same place soon. Aih, need to work hard again HaHaHa.

Ok la, thats it for now....

Bye Bye.. =)

BRI@N

No comments: