Saturday, July 14, 2007

TROT

As I have been blogging for almost a month now.. well - almost.. I have yet to link it to my other friend's blogs or to 'open' this blog..
I even hide this blog from my blogspot profile..
One reason is that I hope to have more posts here before 'revealing' it.. =p
Only recently did I reveal it to a few very very close frens.. =p
One of the first person who visited this blog is an old friend of mine..
A blogger too as I am.. only more experienced I guess since it was started about a year ago..
But I only found out VERY VERY recently!! ceh ceh ceh
However, due to some circumstances, I am not allowed to reveal or link the blog with mine..

The reason is, the blog contain waayyyy tooo much of "secrets"..
Yes, secrets... but what kind of secrets?

Ermm, better not write too much stuff here.. if not I will get it from "my friend" someday.. XD

Just wanted to let you know (my friend)..




Err...




Err...




..................




Nothing actually.. har har har..

Dun malu malu la XD XD.. give you some more time larr...
When you are finally ready, tell me okie =P
Hehehe...

And all the best in study okie!!!

And since now you have my bloggie, I DEDICATE this post to u okie hahaha...

Till then, signing off....

BRI@N

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trot's 2nd HomE =P

No comments: